Monday 21 April 2008

Under the Sea





Jenny finished Melly her fish from the Melly and Me, Under the Sea pattern.

Here she is seen meeting our goldfish Fred and Mr Fin. I have also finished my bag or Leanne's shopping bag from Rosalie Quinlan designs. I am really pleased with it, adding little embellishments with some narrow rickrack braid and since I took the photo, I have added a button to the flower centre. Now I just need to go shopping.


The neighbours must be wondering what I am doing lying in the garden on a cold Sunday morning with my slippers on taking photos of a shopping bag!!

Don't forget girls, Quilters Lunch Friday 12 noon at the Herb Patch!!

Happy Quilting xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love your daughters Fab Fishy!! What an amazing job she has done - bravo!! Your Leanne's shopping bag is amazing too - what a talented family you are =)