Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year - New Project



Happy New Year to you all. Yesterday we got out the wellies for a walk on the beach.
Off to Tynemouth in the sunshine and a biting wind for a bit of fresh air....
along with one or two others. I have never seen the beach so busy even in the height of summer.
Then home for a spot of dinner and this lovely pud created by my dear sister, Nigella, sorry I mean Helen!!


Then I settled down to some sewing - a new project for one of the new babies expected in our extended family in the spring.And here is the applique all stuck in place ready to sew. The green fabrics are from the Nana's Garden range by Rabbits Haven. I am looking forward to being a great auntie.

Happy quilting xx

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I love the sheep, I have a fondness for sheep! and they often help me to get to sleep-very apt for a quilt.
Looking forward to see it finished.
love
Lyn
xxx

Middle Cottage Diary said...

Happy New Year! I hope it is a great one for you and your family.

I am finally back from my long blogging break and it is great to see so much creativity.

David x

p.s. love the wellies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline, thanks for stopping by :o) I want to make a quilt, no idea how yet as i've never made one before but it's on my 'to do' list for 2011, to learn. Hannah x