Monday 3 December 2007

Strawberry Apron


This lovely strawberry fabric caught my eye at the Fat Quarters a few weeks ago. When my niece said she would like an apron for Christmas, it seemed the perfect opportunity to use it. The photo isn't very good though. I am having trouble taking photos for my blog, how to arrange objects artistically. The camera is a bit temperamental so I use my phone but it doesn't have a flash. In the summer I arranged things in the garden, nice background, plenty of light but unfortunately I am out at work in daylight hours at the moment. Work does get in the way of both quilting and blogging. Any suggestions for taking better photos greatly received.

1 comment:

piecemaker said...

get Santa to get you a straightforward digital camera, or don't go to work!!!!