Thursday 25 October 2007

Too busy to quilt




We have been away for a long weekend break to visit my Dad up in the Scottish Borders. The weather was fab so we had some lovely walks and a trip to Edinburgh too. Sightseeing for the boys and shopping for the girls. Jenners haberdashery department had a half price sale so I bought an embroidery ring and some bias binding. The lovely Rowan yarns were half price too but I resisted temptation to start a wool stash. Also visited a lovely shop in the neighbouring village of ST Abbs. Woolfish is a tiny shop selling yarns, blankets, throws and cross stitch. I bought a tiny cross stitch of an owl which I completed while watching England get thrashed at the rugby. Check out their web site at www.woolfish.co.uk. Must get down to some serious sewing tonight before the class tomorrow.

1 comment:

Woolfish said...

Thankyou for your comment on my blog, It realy nice to see what other people are doing,and lovely to meet you.