Tuesday 2 October 2007

Cup cakes quilt



Progress on the seahorses quilt is very slow at the moment, I now need to mark out all the lines for the foundation piecing of the background. So I thought I would post a picture of my favourite quilt I have made so far. It is a cup cakes quilt made from a pattern by Dandelion Designs. I also made the matching cushion and bunting on the pattern too. The fabric I made it in is mostly the Poetry Collection from Moda. I got the kit from The Fat Quarters, (where else?) earlier in the year. I enjoyed doing it because there were lots of different techniques involved, Patchwork, applique, embroidery. Its a shame we never got any summer to hang the bunting up in the garden!

2 comments:

piecemaker said...

Thanks for email pauline, cupcakes look good, hang the bunting inside.

carolyn said...

What a fun quilt... I just stumbled here. I just made some cupcake needle books that I posted a day or two ago...come see. I'll check back!
http://laughingduck.typepad.com/