Sunday 28 October 2007

Quilters lunch




Friday was class day at The Fat Quarters but first Margaret, Helen, Dawn,Jenny and I met up for lunch at The Herb Patch. Check out their website for opening times www.herbpatch.fsnet.co.uk/. After a nice lunch there was time to stroll around the gardens, for Dawn and Jenny to check out the bunnies and Helen and Margaret to check out the ducks. Sorry the picture is a bit dark. Anyway on to The Fat Quarters where Ann and Janet were already getting down to some work. Jenny has finished her Tilda Christmas mouse and I made some bunting for Halloween and a cute halloween bucket bag for collecting all those goodies. The seahorses are coming along, all layered up now and quilting has begun. I can't wait to get it finished.

2 comments:

piecemaker said...

Thanks for picture Pauline ! really enjoyed Friday lunch, we must do it again,what about once a month? Ann at the FQ's was a real scream, wasn't she?
Bunting and mouse look great.I must take my camera Everywhere from now on.

secretsofabutterfly said...

hi Pauline thanks for the comment on my blog, cassie at the shop is a lovely person i know she'd love to show you my work should you be in the area. Jesmond is a lovely place isnt it. I lived there till age 2.i love northumberland countryside though too. i love Corbridge for the little shops. best wishes and happy quilting Kat