Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas is coming



Christmas is coming and the tree is up. It hasn't yet fallen over but one of the sets of lights has gone off. This little ginger bread house is a ceramic decoration.
I like this new decoration I bought when I visited The Busy Bee studio last month.
Over the last couple of years we have gone away from the traditional baubles in favour of decorations that are just a bit different.


The nicest card I have received is this lovely robin from Irene. Good to see she is putting those free motion embroidery skills we learnt from Janet Clare to good use.I can't stop making these quilted hotties. With all this icy weather, I hope they will be well received as presents.
And a Christmas baby, little Harvey David, first grandchild for Kim at The Fat Quarters. Isn't he adorable?

Lastly, this weeks scenic shot is a view over the Tyne at Corbridge, yesterday was crisp and cold but clear and sunny too. A lovely day here when the rest of the country is covered in snow.

Keep warm and Happy Quilting xx

No comments: