Tuesday 9 November 2010

Can you guess what it is yet?

Can you guess what it is yet? When I visited my DS last week I was intrigued to guess what on earth she was knitting.
...............................................A lovely pair of mittens ready for winter!!

.............................But last Saturday was a lovely Autumn day down by the river. Warm in the sunshine but cold in the shade!

.....................................................and those autumn colours!!


On Sunday we visited Helen again at Busy bees studio Christmas open day.

The trouble with going to Busy Bees is the congestion on the access road. These two adorable calves were causing a jam on the track down to the farm.


.................................................And lots of irresistible Christmas goodies.

.................................................And I have been doing a little bit of sewing.


Now I'm off to watch Kirsty's Homemade Home on Channel 4 - she's doing patchwork tonight.

Happy Quilting xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo, I received a package!!! Thank you, thank you. I have just finished making 45 bean bags for my classes and then I made some neck rolls for the teachers. I am all done so I can have a look at the pattern and see if I am capable of doing it. Did you know beans are so expensive here that I used half beans and half rice in my bean bags and they came out great.