Monday 29 November 2010

And it snowed ....



On Friday there was snow.......On Saturday there was a bit more snow ....
and then there was today !!! We have had about 9 inches of snow overnight. But at least the car park at the office was quiet
and the roads home quiet too.
Ideal for a bit of sewing. When I bought the red ric rac the gentleman in RE where I bought it asked what I was going to make with it. I was just adding it to my stash in case I ever got snowed in and had a ric rac emergency. On Sunday Jenny had just such an emergency when making this Christmas stocking - can you guess Harvey is a dog?
I made yet another Quilted Hottie and Magic tried to run off with it to her hutch.

Happy Quilting xx

5 comments:

Helen said...

Rainy days all round!!

Pippa Moss - Welsh Quilts said...

A bit of wet snow here in Suffolk but nothing as much as in Northumberland,,,

kate said...

nothing for it but some crafting - glad your ric rac emergency was short lived! same views here - shop closed, more sewing to do.....

Anonymous said...

Magic is a very sensible bunny!! Stay safe and warm up there :)

Shirl x

Anonymous said...

Great photo of Magic, such a lovely bunny. Nice stocking too!
Dawn x