Wednesday 17 June 2009

Afternoon Tea Party

e


Sorry the blog has been neglected for the last few of weeks but here we are again.

A bit of a catch up.

May bank holiday weekend we took advantage of the weather to go to the seaside - scenic shot of the Northumberland coast. Black sea weed tide line doesn't look very good.


Sunday afternoon we all went to Julie's house for Afternoon tea in the garden in aid Of Marie Curie cancer care. A lovely time was had by all.



I won a prize in the raffle and here I am modelling my lovely new apron.

I have done a little bit of sewing and finally finished the Amy Butler halter top. The pained look is from standing holding in my stomach, while trying to make sure my chest did not bust out too. I should have made a bigger size.

Finally I bought this nice pattern by Marg Low from Just Quilting and made a fancy lavender bag from it. Cute little stitchery.

2 comments:

sales@thefatquarters.co.uk said...

Hi
Good to see you modelling your new top it looks fab.
Amy Butler is visiting us at The Fat Quarters on the 11th August.
See you soon Kim

Sheila said...

Tea with friends is one of life's greatest enjoyments! Thanks for sharing.