Wednesday 22 July 2009

Wishing on a star



The Wish upon a Star quilt is finished and the bunnies are safely asleep on Jenny's bed.

Apart from one hitch when the Fat quarters had run out of the fabric I wanted for the binding - all went well.



Here is a close up of the free motion quilting - quite a big pattern to fit the large quilt but I think I have got the hang of it at last.



I had to go ut into the wilds of Northumberland looking for just the right fabric for the binding and found it here - The Calico Barn You can just see it peeping out from behind a sand dune.



Another scenic shot - Druridge Bay

And yet another from my travels - High Force in County Durham


Happy quilting xx

1 comment:

The Fat Quarters said...

Hi
Nicola showed me a photo of your quilt finished it looks great & I bet Jenny is really pleased with it.
Just to let you know the new Tilda books have arrived today.
See you soon.
Kim